Summer is here & we’re open!Book your appointment today and learn more about our reopening process below.
New Appointment Process
We will continue to follow all CDC guidelines to ensure the safety of our patients. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding. I can’t wait to see you!
- Staff and patients will be required to wear a mask at all times.
- Please text us from your car when you arrive for your appointment, and wait until we call you so only one person will be in the office at a time
- Hand washing or sanitizing will be required before entering the treatment room
- Patients will be screened prior to coming into the office, including temperature checks
- Hours and services will be limited through May. We can only do Botox and need extra time to clean between patients.
- We can only provide services that can be done with a mask in place, so we will not be able to do any filler or facial lasers in May. We hope to start offering those services again in June.
- As usual, our office will be professionally deep cleaned prior to reopening. The office will also be cleaned and surfaces and equipment will be sanitized after each patient encounter per CDC guidelines – as we’ve always done.
We’re offering virtual telemedicine consultations as well during this challenging time. Book an appointment with Robyn today!
Give a Gift Card!
Get an extra $25 for every $100 in gift cards purchased
One of the most popular non-surgical procedures performed for the temporary correction of certain facial wrinkles. Botox is a series of small intramuscular injections of an FDA approved purified protein.
Elos Plus Laser
With Elōs Plus Laser, we are able to treat a multitude of conditions including laser hair removal, skin tightening, and skin rejuvenation to treat dermal conditions such as acne and skin pigmentation
The best non-invasive procedure for smoothing out lines around your nose and mouth. Juvéderm works by replacing the loss of hyaluronic acid in your skin, leading to added volume.
Dramatically improve your complexion in one day! Chemical peels reduce the depth of surface lines, smooth out rough texture of the skin, treat discoloration and redness, and can even help clear acne.
Microneedling, also called Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT), involves using a tool called a dermapen with tiny needles at the end that make little holes or needle pricks in the top layers of skin.
Kybella is an injectable formula that melts away fat. This revolutionary treatment has been designed specifically for the treatment of a double chin, jowls, bra fat, underarm fat, and fat above knees which is usually treated with traditional or laser liposuction.
We carry a wide variety of products that help you enhance your best features. Call, text, or email to purchase.
Skin Type Solutions™
Schedule a complimentary consultation to discover your skin type and have a custom regimen prescribed.
Discover innovative, tube-forming mascara technology with no more clumping, flaking, smudging, or running.
Full line of color cosmetics made with natural ingredients for healthy skin and long-lasting coverage.
Zo® Skin Health
Innovative skincare solutions that optimize skin health based on the latest advances in skin therapy technologies.
Schedule a free consultation to find the right skincare products for you.
“I wasn’t sure what to expect for my first treatment, but Robyn answered all my questions and made me feel at ease! She created a treatment plan customized to my goals and I’m already seeing results after only two appointments!”
Please send us an email at, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 207-420-2452 with any questions or to place an order.