PRP can be used with any type of micro-needling or simply injected into problem areas or scars. You can use this remarkable treatment for naturally repairing the signs of aging and rejuvenating your skin.
Plasma contains stem cells that, when injected or microneedle in to your skin, accelerate your body’s natural production of collagen and elastin. This additional collagen and elastin stimulation helps smooth the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, acne scars, stretch marks, and other scars. PRP treatments are great for hair regrowth, as well.
PRP treatments are safe because you are using your blood cells. Results from treatments usually take a few weeks to appear and a few months to see maximum improvement. Most patients need three treatments, then a maintenance treatment every 12-18 months.
The PRP procedure is easy. Blood is taken from your arm, spun in a centrifuge to separate the platelets from the plasma. The platelets are then used as a topical on the skin for blemishes and scars with micro needling or subcutaneous injections to restore volume and collagen.
The treatment doesn’t hurt, but it is not a “feel-good” treatment, either. If you have pain during the treatment, ask your skincare professional to apply topical numbing cream.
The skin could be reddish for the first 24 to 48 hours. However, you can use good-quality mineral makeup to help cover up the redness within 90 minutes of your treatments.
Procell Microdhannelin treatments are very safe, and side effects, other than a reddish face, are uncommon if the treatment is performed by a trained skincare professional.
After treatment, it is suggested:
- Avoid washing your face for about six hours.
- Nothing topical should be applied to your skin for at least 90 minutes.
- Do not exfoliate for at least seven days.
- Use sun protection when you are out in the sun.
- Do not o swimming or jogging for the first 72 hours.
- Avoid anti-inflammatory medication until your aesthetician tells you it is okay.
- Do not use makeup for at least six hours after your treatment.